Saturday 11 November 2006

To Sir with Love (Tasks #1- #4)

Well, I underwent the first tutorial on Lifelong Learning. Of course I was quite pleased with myself as I think I would easily classify myself as a lifelong learner. Information is one of my favourite activities, borne out by the fact that I am a librarian!
Let's see, what habit do I find to be the hardest?? Well, I guess number 4, having confidence in myself as a competent and effective learner. It's not always easy when the going gets a bit tough, to actually persevere and believe in myself!
The easiest for me is viewing problems as a challenge. I kind of think of myself as a warrior against problems. I firmly believe that there must be a solution to everything - usually many more than one solution can be found to almost any other problem!
So there ya go!

No comments: